ShopLocal.org (Bridge) is a fast-growing social e-commerce platform providing services to leading independent retailers and premium brands. Based in New York, NY, ShopLocal.org is seeking candidates to support the existing software and build out new services that will change the retail industry.
ShopLocal.org has an opening for an entry level web developer to update the existing code base and write new applications. We are seeking candidates who are proficient in:
- CSS / CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Responsive web design
- ColdFusion / CFML experience
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (ColdFusion (preferred), Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Familiarity with mobile app development and responsive design.
- ColdFusion knowledge / certification
- Familiarity with E-Commerce API development and integration.
- 100% Remote
- Flexible schedule
Bridge aims to be the leading platform for running a retail business, from the store's website to its POS system. We are doing this because we believe that existing software charges business owners too much money and requires too much time, and leaves the owners feeling isolated and alone. Our software brings business together leveraging their collective power to reduce costs and save time. We also help business owners feel happier.
Bridge believes that helping local businesses is a key route to helping our communities. We believe thal indie shops increase employment and help collect local taxes to support for our schools, roads, and public. services.
- Bridge is one of the leading e-commerce platforms for brick-and-mortar stores to run their online operations. Nearly 1,000 stores across the United States, Canada, and Caribbean use Bridge.
- Bridge membership has grown by double digits for the last consecutive 7 years.
- 18 of the top-20 selling home goods brands use our advertising service, including Le Creuset, Baccarat, and Kate Spade.
- AmercanExpress called Bridge's network 'Facebook for the retail industry.'
Apply by visiting our LinkedIn job posting:
Send your resume to [email protected]